Friday 7 May 2010

Catch-up, and overview

Hey, sorry about the long gap. Holidays, and then preparing for a trade stand created... unpredictability.

I plan to steadily build a model of personal development, showing how the sense of being a person self-organises out of chaotic experiences - at least when it works well with adequate feedback. But, the more I plan to do that, the more unexpected obstacles arise to my time. And then I get frustrated by the waiting...

To my surprise I have found that emotional experience is far more important for self-belief and the negative thoughts that arise out of those beliefs than is currently being given credit for in the psychological professional circles. I come from a medical background - biochemistry, physiology, social inter-action, stress and tension - you know, the sorts of things that underlye illness and health. I think of human beings as dust that has an amazing capacity to understand and consciously relate to other shifting piles of dust.

Sometimes, you stick a bandage on a pile of dust, and it self-heals. Sometimes you need to inspire it, if it is self-heal. Both methods are relational, not just physical.

It's amazing stuff, dust. It speaks, if you can see what I'm getting at. Or, is it the pattern of organisation that speaks?

That's where this is going next. We need to look at 'patterns', and entanglements if we are to see where self-beliefs arise.

I'll get back to this shortly, if there are any gaps in the throng of people I dream will gather at our trade stand for 'The Emotional Logic Centre'.

No comments:

Post a Comment